Allied Asset Advisors, Inc.
The Board of Trustees of the Iman Fund has engaged Allied Asset Advisors, Inc. ("AAA" or the "Advisor") as the Fund's investment advisor. Subject to the general supervision of the Board, AAA is
responsible for the day-to-day investment decisions of the Fund in accordance with the Fund's declared investment objective and policies.
In exchange for these services, AAA receives an annual management fee, which is calculated daily and paid monthly, according to the average daily net assets of the Fund. See the Prospectus and SAI for its details.
The Allied Asset Advisors, Inc. is located at 721 Enterprise Drive, Suite 100, Oak Brook, Illinois 60523-1913. AAA is a Delaware corporation.
Iman Fund Staff:
- Dr. Bassam Osman: President / Portfolio Manager
- Mohamad I. Nasir: General Manager
- Mohammad Basheeruddin: Treasurer /CCO (Chief Compliance Officer)
- Mujeeb Cheema: Secretary/ AML (Anti Money Laundering Officer)
Fund's Service Providers:
Following are the service providers of the Iman Fund:
- Administrator, Transfer Agent, Accountant - US Bancorp Fund Services, LLC.
- Custodian - US Bank, N.A.
- Distributor - Quasar Distributors, LLC.
- Auditors - Cohen Fund Audit Services, Ltd
- Legal Counsel - Latham & Walkins LLP